Monday, February 23, 2009

this is my first post and I don't have alot of time. Alyx is almost 18 months old and is so cute!!! she stayed with my friend jen and her daughter madison one night this past week. madison is 3 and is in the "why?" stage. alyx came home asking why even though she doesn't know what why means. she does ask "what's that" all the time. It's like I can see her little brain just soaking up all this information. It is so neat to think I am shaping this little person.

she also likes her privacy. when she does the "poop stance", Nick or I will look at her. she will instantly look at us wave her hands back and forth and say "nooooo". she likes to go into another room to go poo too. it is sooo funny. I wonder if it is a sign of potty training readiness but I doubt it. she hates getting her diaper changed after she has gone poo.

she loves the outdoors. she is always looking out the window or trying to escape out the door when someone else is going out.

who knew I could love someone soooo much.

No comments:

Post a Comment